Saturday, April 25, 2009

a.a Autumn Winter 09

Feast your eyes on the Antonio Azzuolo's Autumn Winter collection, which surely I'm in love with and you will be too soon.
I have seen countless images of a belt being worn on top of a suit jacket or a blazer or a coat, but I have to admit I haven't seen one worn on top of a waistcoat. And well I rather like it.

Just a touch of fur and the coat is so beautiful. I'd feel like an aviator if I was wearing this and I might even be tempted to risk my life by trying to fly a plane (that's if I can find one). 


Notice two shirt collars? A nice and simple detail and you can spot the cuffs for both the shirts too.


The designers use of fur throughout the collection really has me excited because although I do not own any fur pieces I really want to. Haha, I know some of you will disagree and PETA might even report this blog as abuse but hey, I like fur.

2 comments:

Emma Homestay Bandar Tasik Puteri said...

Antonio Azzuolo??? Wow. This is a new designer that I need to keep my eye on. The collection is sartorially impeccable, I like the cuffed shirts and clever combination of fur and suit.

Oh by the way, nice blog you have here. It's a fresh take on promoting new, lesser known designers.

Regards,

Naboonies from DUNIA FASHYON

Robbie Delon said...

Thanks for the comment. Yea, he's very talented. Try google-ing him. There are two more of his previous collections available to view on his website.