Monday, April 20, 2009

Paul Smith

I recently read an interview of Another Man with Paul Smith and there was one question and his reply for it that I liked a lot. So let me share that with you. 

A.M-What accessory could you not live without? 

P.S- Personally, I am very old fashioned so I use a pencil and paper a lot. I always have a notepad in my pocket. I enjoy a pencil and notebook a lot more than a computer because with a pencil you can very easily make a mistake and often through a mistake you can be set off on a different path. That's what I find exciting.

2 comments:

Syed said...

Fantastic answer. I always have a notebook and fountain pen on me, it is so much easy to record ideas with!

And with regards to the documentary front, do you mean fashion or general? Either way, the Marc Jacobs and Louis Vuitton documentary is excellent, as is the documentary on Yohji Yamamoto from 1992, entitled Notebook On Cities and Clothes. There is also the September Issue (about Anna Wintour) and Valentino: The Last Emperor movies, which are out this year.

Oh and would you care for a link exchange? I have added your blog to my sidebar :)

Robbie Delon said...

Haha, I have to start carrying a notebook and pen with me. I have it ready at home but I always seem to forget to take it with me. I also have to remember to carry a camera.

Thanks for the documentaries I meant general but I did want a few relating to fashion too so thank you. What do you recommend for general. I want to increse my knowledge on all things :D.

And sure. It will be my first link exchange :D.