Friday, April 24, 2009

I'm In Love! Again!

In love with that photo and polo. I want that so badly. What a beautiful addition that would make to my wardrobe or anyones wardrobe for that matter. Especially here in the tropic where the sun never seems to stop shining.

Also I thought I would do what the dapper kid does and add the song I'm currently listening to. Haha, dapper kid hope you don't mind me copying your ideas. Oh and I listen to almost everything. If I'm listening to Sex Pistols one day the next day I might be listening to Jacques Brel. Haha, talk about contrasts.

2 comments:

Syed said...

I want that polo!!! I saw some guy wearing a multi coloured panelled blazer the other day and have decided I need to hunt one down. Haha and feel free to share some music love.

Robbie Delon said...

Haha, you should have taken a photo of him for your blog. Haha but for the tropics here I don't think I will be able to wear a blazer, so I am on the lookout for a polo like this or a shirt. But I do wish I lived somewhere with a more fashion-favourable climate haha.